Located in coveted lower Greenbrae and set back from the street, 140 Via Lerida offers an open floor plan, fantastic indoor-outdoor flow and all day sun. The 4 bedroom, 3 bath residence has exceptional curb appeal and has been updated to include a stunning chef's kitchen, great room, remodeled baths, Andersen windows and doors, hardwood floors and more. The ±.3444 acre (per tax records) lot is beautifully landscaped and features multiple outdoor spaces that include a pool, large side yard with raised vegetable beds that is also a great area for a play structure or trampoline, lounge area off the kitchen and an expansive deck with a pergola that functions as an outdoor room. Stunning views of Mt. Tamalpais, easy access to town and Highway 101 make this an ideal location. Award-winning Kentfield School District.
- An elegant foyer leads to a spacious great room with wide plank walnut hardwood floors and crown molding.
- The gracious living room is flooded with light with floor to ceiling windows and boasts a wood burning fireplace, recessed lighting and a pop-up skylight.
- The dining area offers a distinctive Robert Abbey light fixture and opens to a sizeable deck, including a pergola, seating for eight and is ideal for outdoor dining.
- Gourmet chef's kitchen is perfect for entertaining and provides bar seating for four. The kitchen features all stainless steel appliances including: GE Monogram refrigerator, Dacor 5-burner gas stovetop, Miele dishwasher, double wine refrigerators and two Miele convection ovens, one of which also functions as a microwave.
- Located on the main level, the family room is also a guest suite and includes custom built-ins and an en-suite bath with Carrara marble floors and shower.
- Two additional bedrooms are located on the main level and share a bath.
- The private master suite is on its own level and features a large walk-in closet with custom built-ins, second custom closet in the hall and wall of windows with views Mt. Tamalpais.
- Fantastic 2 car garage updated by Garage Busters, includes: epoxy flooring, extensive cabinet system, storage and front loading LG washer and dryer.
- This property is graced with several outdoor living areas, including: Pergola covered deck with views of Mt. Tamalpais, lounge area off the kitchen, pool and large side yard with raised vegetable beds.
- Exquisitely landscaped grounds
- In-ceiling speakers in living areas and outdoor speakers on the patio.
- Security system
- Built-in dog door
- Drip irrigation system
UPGRADES AND IMPROVEMENTS PER OWNER:
- Kitchen remodeled and updated in 2008
- Remodeled downstairs bathrooms
- New roof in 2010
- Upgraded all ceiling insulation
- Replaced the windows in 2005 and added skylights and additional windows in 2010
- New Interior and exterior doors
- New hardwood flooring throughout entire home, new carpeting in downstairs bedrooms in 2015, and new tile in bathrooms
- Replaced stainless steel plumbing throughout with copper pipes
- Upgraded the majority of electrical wiring
- Upgraded pool equipment, replaced pool plumbing, resurfaced pool, and re-cemented pool deck
- Upgraded French drainage system on the downhill side and rear of property
- Replaced retaining walls in the rear of the property, on the side patio, and below the patio deck
- Replaced the deer fence in the rear of the property and the fence on the east side of the property
- Replaced front deck and gate
- New landscaping
- Installed drip irrigation for entire property
- Installed low-voltage outdoor lighting
- New hot water heater in 2006 (approx.)